Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!

Well, I turned 24 this week (Amy just interupted to tell the truth...28 years). We had a party with my family on Monday and then on my actual Birthday I came home early from work and Amy and I spent the rest of the day together going to the Farmhouse Grill, going shopping, and playing new board games on the Wii.

I just wanted to put some pictures of me opening my presents because these are all the pictures I took.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Amy got me two new pair of sandels, a Wii game that has a bunch of board games, which is way fun. I got some new clothes also, as well as money from my family.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! It's so much fun to see what you two have been up to. I've missed you guys!!!

Hel said...

24 works for me.... as long as I get to be 24 again, too.

Happy Birthday Andrew - from your lazy sister-in-law who believes this message will suffice for her birthday well wishes.