We finally got the news, and it is a boy. Congradulations to everyone who voted on our poll, and it looks like most of you were right. As of right now we are naming him Jackson ??? Petersen. We don't have a middle name yet.
Our due date is Oct. 1st, and we can't wait for him to come!
6 comments:
Cool! We are having a boy too in 7 1/2 weeks!
Doesn't it just make the whole thing seem real once you know who it's going to be and can really start preparing? I'm so happy for you guys! First grandson in the fam :)
congrats! i loved that i had a boy first.. i think it has some big perks.. and i LOVE the name jackson!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YAY!! a baby boy! I'm so happy for guys! That's way fun.
And I like that..Jackson Petersen.
Very cute.
:]
Okay, so I'm a little late... but Congratulations!!!!! and Jackson is a GREAT name!!! Loves it!
Post a Comment