Jackson's Casa Grande Baby ShowerMy baby shower was a huge hit! Amelia and Tanya are such an amazing creative team and really did an amazing job with my construction theme! My Mother-in-law and Grandmother D also helped make my shower wonderful, they put a lot of hard work into the shower. My Sister-in-law Juliet also helped a lot, she did a fantastic job announcing new games and activities! I loved everything about it! I had a lot of fun and many people commented on how wonderful the shower was! There was even a semi-real construction site people had to walk through to get into the house, with barricades and caution tape, the works! Once inside there were games to guess how big the baby is going to be, when he is due, how long he will be and caution tape to measure how big he is now! There was even a "dump site" where melted candy bars were in open diapers and people had to guess what kind of candy was inside of it. There was also the superstitious 7th gift, where the mother-to-be opens gifts randomly when she gets to lucky gift number 7 (the giver of the gift) is said to be the next person to have a baby. There were adorable homemade cupcakes with construction signs and tractor cakes that were given away as prizes. There was a raffle for those who gave diapers and many other great and wonderful details that went into the shower. I don't have pictures, but perhaps I can borrow some from a camera so I can post them. There were such cute games and decorations! My cousin Hollie even made a masterpiece of a cake, with construction materials, trucks, mounds, clever signs, all wrapped up in a delicious melt in your mouth chocolate cake! Thank you Hollie, loved the cake! There was also wonderful food and fun! It was so nice to receive diapers for Jackson and I love all of the adorable and sweet gifts I received. My Sister-in-law Helen is so talented in sewing, and made an amazing quiet book that everyone fell in love with! Thank you Helen, I love it! I was also surprised at the amount of people who came, they were a lot of fun and it was great to see and talk to them again. Thank you for a fun shower and for all of your hard work! I loved it! My mom and her family are also planning another shower in my hometown on the 12th of September, they are also very creative and talented, I'm really excited to go to that as well. I'm so very blessed to be apart of such wonderful families!
No comments:
Post a Comment