Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BABY NAMES

We are looking for great baby names and nick-names!
Please leave some of your favorite names in our comment box.

4 comments:

Hel said...

I have no baby names or nicknames. We call Isabel shorts or shorty.

I just wanted to let you know that your baby that's floating around on your sidebar sometimes looks like it has a tail. Freaky.

Amelia Smith said...

I just don't know what to tell you. But, if all you can come up with is Amelia, I totally understand.

Jared said...

We were so closed to naming our boy Melvin. But we didn't so I guess you can have it.

TrebleMaker said...

Call him or her...
Supercallifragilisticexpialidocious. Just kidding.

Seriously though, Anabelle Peterson has a nice ring to it. So does Jordan Andrew Peterson (if you want to name him after his daddy). Whatever you do, with a last name like Peterson you've really got to do something somewhat unusual so the kid doesn't get lost in a sea of others with the same name, but don't go too extreme or no one will know how to spell/say the name. Just a thought.