Friday, April 3, 2009

It's a baby!!

Well, we haven't really made any big announcements about it, but we've been telling everyone we run into. However, there are still a lot of people out there who don't know. Amy is Pregnant!! We are a little over 3 months along and still don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but we figure it will look like one of the two babies below.


7 comments:

Amelia Smith said...

I hope you have TWINS! Of of each.

Hel said...

I am really praying that Amy doesn't have to give birth to a head as big as both of those.

Jamie Pearce said...

CONGRATS Amy! I am happy for the both of you!

The John Family said...

how funny!

Kathy said...

Congrats Amy! Thats wonderful! :)
Kathy Carbonneau

The Maestas Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Colleen said...

Hey, just heard the news tonight! That is so awesome!!! The world could use some more little Amys,though not so sure it's ready for another Andrew! ;)