Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WICKED!
Last night we went with my brother, his wife, and my parent to see the much awaited play, Wicked! It was my first experience with this play and I loved it! What a fabulous play! I thought it was funny, clever and eye-opening! Perhaps the title should have been "Twisted" in comparison to the movie "The Wizard of OZ." You can't help but watch the "Wizard of OZ" and think that the "Wicked Witch of the West" is indeed wicked..but the play opens your eye's to an entirely different truth. Over all this play spins a whimsical enchantment that even the toughest of audiences would fall in love with.


I finally got to see my other niece yesterday! Helen, Dallas (Andrew's older brother) and our niece Isabel are all visiting from Australia! It seems like we haven't seen them for what feels like ages, but truly it's been since our wedding and Christmas. Yes, we have 3 adorable nieces Isabel, Audrey and little Peyton Anne (Logan and Ashley's) is on her way to make our 3rd! I enjoy watching Audrey who's 1 and can't believe how quicly she has grown! Isabel has grown so much too, I can't believe she's 2 all ready, time flies! I was worried Isabel wouldn't recognize us, because it's been a while since we have seen them, but she came right to me! I was glad when we stayed the night at his parents and got to meet up with everyone again. It was wonderful seeing Helen, I wish they lived closer, they are a lot of fun and we look forward to spending some time with them while they are here!










No comments: