The remarks:
"If it's a girl, can my brother marry her cause ......he drives me crazy!!!"
"Are you going to name him after me!!"
Between two students..guess which one rooted for what... "I think it's a boy," said one "Well, it's a girl!" said the other.
A parent emailed me this, "I hear you are pregnant congrats! My kid talks non-stop about it! I asked him if you had a baby-bump and he said, 'No, cause she has to get married again and THEN she will have a baby-bump."
My other student asked me today while I was passing out papers; "Mrs. Petersen.. Do you remember that YOU'RE pregnant?" She looked concerned as she looked at the 5 papers and then back at me.
"Can I stay in 2nd grade next year so I can see the baby?"
I further explained that this is my last year here. The remark from a student who also goes to our church. "Are you going to QUIT church too?"
My all time favorite:
"Mrs. PETERSEN!! (jumping up and down with a huge smile) "You're REPRODUCING!!!!" (more jumping and smiling).
I'll add more, there seems to be something new almost every day! If you have a rambling from a kiddo, I'd love to hear it!
On a different but good note. I was sent an article today from a kind co-worker about morning sickness. It's 18 weeks and counting and still sick. So to all of the women out there who have lived through it and thought "is there any up side to being sick all the time?" here is the ANSWER you have waitied for!
Shortcut to:http://www.babycenter.com/204_morning-sickness-linked-to-smarter-babies_10312743.bc. I figure at this rate, our child will look something like the kid below! j/k
1 comment:
OH how I wish we could quit church because we had a baby! Then I wouldn't have to worry about sacrament meeting coinciding with nap time. UGH!! I'm so sorry you are still feeling sick. I guess I just can't complain about my uneventful pregnancy!
I am holding my breath until you find out if it's a boy (first of the grandchildren!) or another girl to add to the ever growing estrogen infested Petersen clan!
Post a Comment