This is a follow-up to a past blog where we found a nasty looking brown spider in our house. We feared the worst. A brown recluse. However, maybe our fears were misguided. The other day there was a story about a man, paralized for 20 years was bitten by a brown recluse. Somehow the spider poison began to wake his sleeping nerves up.
Here's the story:
So, was our small brown friend an unfortunate find, or was it destiny. I have strong reason to believe that my genetic make-up will have a positive reaction to brown recluse venum. So, now I am in search of finding another brown recluse spider to help me fulfil my destiny, and if not then this spider-man suit was a waste of money.

2 comments:
I'm pretty sure you are right about transforming into a super hero. If by chance it doesn't work out, let it be known your money did NOT go to waste. It's always a good idea to walk around in bright colored spandex.
By the way your previous post was very interesting. It's a shame the house got torn down, that would have been cool to see.
I was bit TWICE by a brown recluse about 5 1/2 years ago... and I survived!
The spandex are not as comfortable as they are made out to be...
Good luck to you both... and be careful!!! I seriously think the bites were more painful than giving birth... if that is at all possible!
Post a Comment